Ope, most of your questions answered!
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into Taste of MN.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter the festival. Proof of age is required.
- All persons and bags are subject to search upon entry.
- Strollers, wheelchairs and personal umbrellas are welcome inside Taste of MN.
- No weapons of any type are allowed in Taste of MN
- Taste of “MN Bans Guns in these premises” including gun permit holders pursuant to MN State Statute 624.714 subd. 17 (4).
Code of Conduct
- Unlawful Conduct: It is unlawful for any person to willfully harass, disrupt, interfere or obstruct any function within Taste of MN pursuant to MN Statute 609.72, Disorderly Conduct.
- Obscene or Disruptive Conduct: Taste of MN is a family friendly event, and any individuals engaged in obscene or disruptive conduct will be asked to leave the event.
- Political/Religious Activity: No one may post, distribute political or religious materials nor may they campaign or arrange for interviews during Taste of MN.
Violations of policies and code of conduct are grounds for denial of entry and/or removal from Taste of MN.
Taste of MN sells a variety of alcoholic beverages during the festival. Please be aware of the following if you plan to purchase alcohol:
MN law requires that proof of age for purchasing alcohol may be established only by one of the following:
- A valid driver’s license (if you have an expired license, please bring renewal paperwork to accompany it).
- A valid state identification card or from Canada, which includes a photograph and date of birth of the person.
- A valid military I.D. issued by the U.S. Dept. of Defense
- A valid passport
- A valid tribal I.D.
What accessibility options are available?
We have seating areas for individuals who require accommodation and a clear view of the Main Stage where our headliners will perform.
There will also be ADA portable restrooms located along 3rd Street near the Minneapolis Central Library and 4th Street near the Xcel Energy building.
What happens if it rains?
The show will go on, rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, information and instructions will be posted on our website, and through our social media accounts.
How do I stay hydrated?
Beverages will be available for purchase at various stations located throughout the Taste of MN.
Where is Taste of MN?
Taste of MN will be held along Nicollet Mall between Washington Avenue and 5th Street.
When is Taste of MN?
Taste of MN is July 2nd and July 3rd 2023.
Gates open at 12pm and close at 8pm each day.
July 2nd Opener: TBA!
July 2nd Headliner: Third Eye Blind
July 3rd Opener: Uncle Kracker
July 3rd Headliner: Big Boi
Be sure to follow our social accounts for announcements on other acts happening each day!
What Can I Bring into Taste of MN?
You May Bring:
- Small bag or purse (subject to search)
- Empty water bottle (non-glass)
- Personal Umbrellas
Items Not Allowed:
- Large bags
- Camelback style hydration packs
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Firearms, knives, weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Professional grade cameras or video equipment or other recording devices
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser pointers
- Lawn chairs
- Skateboards or skates
Do I need a ticket for Taste of MN?
Don’t worry it’s FREE! You can get your ticket HERE
If you forget to create one ahead of time, we’ll have a QR code available at the gate each day.
If I leave, can I re-enter?
Yes! However All persons and bags are subject to search upon re-entry.
Can I bring my dog?
That may not be the best idea. Crowds and noise can be really stressful for pups. Some people are not comfortable with animals in their spaces. So, unless your dog is a service animal, consider leaving your pets at home.